Pond One MantaRay Filter Pump 6000
High Volume outputs, perfect for waterfalls, no matter what your aspirations are! Max Output L/hr 6400, Max Lift Head 3.3M
2 in stock
The Pond One MantaRay Pond Filter Pump allows you to recreate the power of natural waterfalls in your garden.
If you simply need a reliable pump that can deliver large volumes of water to your filtration system, the MantaRay is your perfect partner. Designed for the job, this pump makes maintenance easy and lets you carry on enjoying your pond.
Versatility, convenience and clever thinking are standard features with the MantaRay and it is backed by a 3 Year Guarantee for your peace of mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Under the consumer guarantees act if this electrical product is altered in any way this will void all warranties. We will allow the item to be hard wired into place provided that all works are carried out by a Registered Electrician. If the item needs to be returned to us under warranty for repair or replacement a replacement plug must be attached prior to returning the item along with a copy of the Electricians Certificate of Compliance.
Features & Benefits:
- The MantaRay features frequency inversion technology which allows the pump to work at maximum efficiency for the conditions it is used in.
- The MantaRay is a very economical pump to run. The pump technology used gives a significant drop in energy consumption compared to previous models.
- The MantaRay has built in dry water protection and overload protection to minimise any chance of damage to the pump caused by running without water.
- The design and precision manufacture of the MantaRay means that it runs with minimal vibration, noise and electromagnetic interference. Give your fish a quiet, stress free environment to flourish in.
- The outlet of the MantaRay is multi directional in every respect. This allows the hose to be connected in any direction, even across a pond floor. The efficient ball joint design minimises frictional resistance and maximises flow. • Convenient and simple. The stylish yet practical construction of the all enclosing pump strainer housing is not only designed with low maintenance characteristics. It is also fast and simple to disassemble with minimal need for tools.
- The MantaRay inverter motor features a solid particles handling impeller. The impeller housing is simple to remove for those occasional instances when cleaning is required. The whole rotor and impeller assembly is also replaceable as you would expect on heavy duty long life pumps.
- The ingenious design of the strainer minimises maintenance even further with the help of the leaf guards raised above the holes. This feature reduces the likelihood of leaves settling on the strainer, which may block the inflow of water to the pump, this maximising water flow for longer periods between cleaning.
Suitable for: Freshwater, Marine
- 25239i – Impeller Set for MantaRay 4000
- 25240i – Impeller Set for MantaRay 6000/8000
- 25241i – Impeller Set for MantaRay 16000
Key Selling Points:
- Submersible pond pumps are placed directly into the water. The advantage of this setup is that the pump is hidden from sight and requires no external plumbing
- Minimal vibration, noise and electromagnetic interference
- Features a UV resistant cable
- Lower power consumption
- 3 year guarantee
Gravity Fed Installation:
By removing the pump motor from the casing it is ideal for connection to an external filter. The threaded pump inlet allows for simple connection. Thread is 1 1/2″ male.
Available in Various Sizes:
|Description||MantaRay 4000||MantaRay 6000||MantaRay 8000||MantaRay 16000|
|Max. Flow Rate||4000L/Hr||6400L/Hr||8700L/Hr||16000L/Hr|
Help to work out the size of pump you need due to the head height:
here are two areas to consider for head height, you add these two distances together – Vertical lift & Dynamic head.
TO CALCULATE VERTICAL LIFT.
Measure the vertical distance from the surface of the pond water, to the point at which the water enters the top of the watercourse.
TO CALCULATE TOTAL DYNAMIC HEAD.
Other information required to calculate the Total Dynamic Head (TDH) includes the length and diameter of the pipe leading from the pump to the outlet at the top of the watercourse.
• For every 1m of pipe is equivalent to 10cm of head height.
• For every 1 size hose diameter reduced from the maximum outlet diameter of the pump is equivalent to 1m of head height.
• For every 90 degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 1m head height.
• For every 45 degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 50cm of head height.